Markets Served | Telemedicine
Does your telemedicine platform have a complete set of clinical documentation tools?
Companies that develop telemedicine platforms need robust evidence‐based clinical content that can be quickly and easily integrated into their product. They also need structured data to facilitate medical coding and reporting analytics.
The right documentation tools can improve both the patient and health care provider experience: better quality, safer patient care, improved workflow and operations.
Health Navigator provides solutions to help telemedicine companies develop or enhance their existing platforms.
- A proprietary clinical vocabulary for capturing and storing the chief complaint.
- A natural language processing engine that converts patient symptoms into structured data.
- Nearly 500 multi‐lingual, symptom‐ based, rapid medical history templates for patient e‐visit self‐intake.
- Documentation checklists to support telemedicine providers (doctors, NPs, PAs).
- A diagnosis engine that generates a list of possible causes, based on age, gender and symptoms.
- Care advice written in plain language.
- Resources, including relevant internet sources and PubMed abstracts.
Patient and health care provider satisfaction is important. Delivering safe, high-quality and efficient care is essential. Health Navigator can help your organization:
- Automate & improve workflows;
- Build an efficient patient intake process;
- Improve health care provider documentation & reduce medical risk; and
- Deliver sound, standardized & easy-to-read patient education.
And, it integrates quickly into your platform, with a well‐designed and documented application programming interface (API).