New year, new opportunities for AI and digital health
Thank you for following Health Navigator into 2018! We anticipate this year holds great promise for artificial intelligence (AI) in health care. AI can be used in digital health and telemedicine encounters to improve accuracy of care recommendations.
Health Navigator is excited to be a part of this developing market with our Natural Language Processing engine and other trained services for decision support.
For telehealth and electronic health records
Health Navigator uses AI to improve decision making and deliver a more satisfying digital health experience. Along with NLP, we provide a Clinical Documentation Support (CDS) process that simplifies patient intake.
Using NLP, standardized checklists, and other tools, our clinical content can help your staff:
- Improve workflow
- Ensure better patient-to-provider communication
- Standardize documentation
- Reduce risk for patients and providers
- Save time
Health Navigator clinical content featured in Microsoft health bot
Microsoft has teamed up with a variety of innovators, including Health Navigator, to launch its Healthcare NExT initiative. We integrated Health Navigator’s clinical content into the new Microsoft health bot, allowing partners to customize patient scenarios and document or code interactions. Partners will also benefit from Health Navigator’s symptom-checking engine. We are proud to be a part of this collaboration.
Learn how Health Navigator’s content plays a critical role in digital health assistants and health bots.
2018 Flu update
Record-high flu season underscores importance of patient education
Experts have seen record-high reports of the flu this winter. For traditional clinical practices and telemedicine providers alike, this means an influx of patients.
To make it easier for telemedicine providers to give easy-to-read, evidence-based care advice, Health Navigator’s After Care Instructions (ACI) include pediatric and adult topics for cold and flu season.
Ask us about our ACI content and how it can improve patient education and care recommendations for your platform.
Meet, greet and learn more!
Catch the Health Navigator team at these top industry events in 2018. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your clinical content needs and Health Navigator’s capabilities.
- Our team will attend the AI Congress in London, Jan. 30, 2018.
- Health Navigator CEO Dr. David Thompson will present on “Enhancing the patient and provider experience” at the Smart Tech Healthcare conference in Bengaluru, India, Feb. 2, 2018.
- Our team will attend HIMSS 2018 in Las Vegas, March 5-9, and will be on stage presenting with Microsoft at the Lunch & Learn session titled “Platforms that Elevate the Quality of Care.”
- Health Navigator CEO Dr. David Thompson will present at ATA 2018 in Chicago, April 29-May 1, 2018.
- Our team will attend the Digital Health Conference in London, May 8-9, 2018.
Health Navigator featured news
In our latest update:
Dedicated to delivering the best content, we updated our After Care Instructions to reflect the American Heart Association’s November 2018 hypertension guidelines and recommendations.
Coming soon! Health Navigator is adding a new chatbot demo app. See how our clinical content displays through health bots and digital assistants.
2017 recap: Here are some of our favorite articles from last year.
- The language of telemedicine: AI and Natural Language Processing by Amy Window, Health Navigator VP of business development
- Does that make sense? Health literacy in telemedicine by Dr. David Thompson and Jeanine Feirer, RN
- Transforming mHealth with digital assistants by Dr. Jeffrey Schwartz
- Using documentation checklists in telemedicine and digital health by Dr. David Thompson
- Symptom checkers demonstrate increasing accuracy by Dr. David Thompson
Read an article from Microsoft about its new health bot project, featuring the Health Navigator symptom checker.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with Health Navigator by signing up below: